The Fresh Fido Pledge
At Fresh Fido our first priority is to identify exactly what each dog requires from each grooming session. We will always try to book enough time for your dog’s grooming session to deal with these needs and requirements to provide the best possible outcome for your dog.
- If your dog is moulting a lot, we will spend the time to deshed his/her coat with a good desheding brush. (If you love vacuuming your house often don’t choose Fresh Fido)
- If your dog has a lot of knots or dreadlocks we will take the time to cut or clip them off.
- If your dog has skin issues we will bath him/her in medicated shampoo and offer advice and tips on how to help with this issue.
- If your dog has fleas we will use flea rinse shampoo and offer medication and advice for ongoing flea relief.
- If your dog needs to be clipped then we will discuss with you clipping/style options depending on the breed and style you like best.